Skip to product information
1 of 1

GLUTEN FREE ✦ VEGAN ✦ KOSHER ✦ HIGH IN PROTEIN ✦ LOW IN SUGAR

Doich New Year Bundle (3-pack)

Doich New Year Bundle (3-pack)

Regular price $39.99
Regular price $44.98 Sale price $39.99
Sale Sold out

Want to try all three of our delicious flavors? You're in luck. This bundle contains our original Chocolate Chip, Peppermint Baddie and Ohh, Fuudge flavors! Perfect for gift-giving or for a little self-indulgence of guilt free snacking in the new year! Each jar makes 16 cookies.

Buy 2 bundles and get FREE SHIPPING!

Ingredients

Chocolate Chip:
Gluten Free Quick Oats, Proprietary Gluten Free Flour Blend (long grain rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, corn starch, xanthan gum), Coconut Oil, Protein Flour (pea protein, rice protein), Water, Organic Agave Syrup, Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Chips (organic cocoa liquor, organic cocoa butter, organic vanilla powder), Organic Cane Sugar, Vegan Toffee Bits (coconut milk (coconut extract, water) sugar, brown sugar, coconut oil, tapioca syrup, vanilla extract, sunflower lecithin, salt), Sunflower Lecithin, Flaxseed Meal, Chia Seeds, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Brown Sugar Substitute, Monkfruit Sweetener (erythritol, monk fruit extract), Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Baking Powder, Cinnamon

Ohh, Fuudge!:
Gluten Free Quick Oats, Proprietary Gluten Free Flour Blend (long grain rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, corn starch, xanthan gum), Coconut Oil, Protein Flour (pea protein, rice protein), Organic Cocoa Powder, Water, Organic Agave Syrup, Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Chips (organic cocoa liquor, organic cocoa butter, organic vanilla powder), Organic Cane Sugar, Vegan Toffee Bits (coconut milk (coconut extract, water) sugar, brown sugar, coconut oil, tapioca syrup, vanilla extract, sunflower lecithin, salt), Sunflower Lecithin, Flaxseed Meal, Chia Seeds, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Brown Sugar Substitute, Monkfruit Sweetener (erythritol, monk fruit extract), Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Baking Powder, Cinnamon

Contains: Coconut

Peppermint Baddie:
Gluten Free Quick Oats, Proprietary Gluten Free Flour Blend (long grain rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, corn starch, xanthan gum), Coconut Oil, Protein Flour (pea protein, rice protein), Organic Cocoa Powder, Water, Organic Agave Syrup, Dairy Free White Chocolate Chips (cane sugar, palm kernel oil, brown rice syrup solids, sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract), Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Chips (organic cocoa liquor, organic cocoa butter, organic vanilla powder), Organic Cane Sugar, Vean Toffee Bits (coconut milk (coconut extract, water) sugar, brown sugar, coconut oil, tapioca syrup, vacnilla extract, sunflower lecithin, salt), Crushed Peppermint (sugar, corn syrup, pure peppermint oil, red 40), Sunflower Lecithin, Flaxseed Meal, Chia Seeds, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Brown Sugar Substitute, Monkfruit Sweetener (erythritol, monk fruit extract), Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Baking Powder, Cinnamon

Contains: Coconut

Nutrition

Chocolate Chip:
(Per serving) Calories: 88, Total Fat: 4g (5%), Saturated Fat: 3g (20%), Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 130mg (8%), Total Carbohydrates: 10g (5%), Dietary Fiber: 1g (7%), Total Sugars: 4g (Includes 3g added sugars (8%)), Protein: 3g, Vitamin D: 0%, Calcium: 0%, Iron: 2%, Potassium: 2%

Ohh, Fuudge!:
(Per serving) Calories: 95, Total Fat: 3.5g (5%), Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13%), Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 125mg (5%), Total Carbohydrates: 12g (4%), Dietary Fiber: 1g (4%), Total Sugars: 4g (Includes 4g added sugars (8%)), Protein: 4g (8%), Vitamin D: 0%, Calcium: 0%, Iron: 0.5mg (2%), Potassium: 31mg (1%)

Peppermint Baddie:
(Per serving) Calories: 88, Total Fat: 4g (5%), Saturated Fat: 3g (20%), Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 130mg (8%), Total Carbohydrates: 10g (5%), Dietary Fiber: 1g (7%), Total Sugars: 5g (Includes 4g added sugars (8%)), Protein: 3g (8%), Vitamin D: 0%, Calcium: 0%, Iron: 0.5mg (2%), Potassium: 31mg (2%)

View full details

High in Protein ✦ Low in Sugar ✦ Gluten Free ✦ Vegan ✦ Kosher